The high-pressure hydraulic hose is mainly composed of a rubber-lined lining, a steel wire braid and an outer rubber lining. The rubber lining is made of rubber, which transmits pressure to the medium to protect the steel wire from corrosion. The outer rubber lining is used as a steel wire. When the tube is reinforced, the protective wire is not worn.
Model NO.: Hydraulic Hose 1SN/R1AT
Capability: Rubber Oil Hose
Size: 1/4" ~ 2"
B.P: 400 ~ 2000bar
Surface: Cloth/Smooth Surface Hydraulic Hose
Material: Nitrile Rubber
Color: Black,Red, Blue, Yellow, Green ,etc
W.P: 100 ~500bar
Temperature range: -40°F 212°F; -40℃~121℃
1. high pressure hydraulic oil lines used in construction, machine tool and agricultural applications using petroleum or water based hydraulic fluids
2. Inner tube:nitrile
3. Reinforcement: two braids of high-tensile steel wire
4. Cover compound: neoprene
High pressure hydraulic oil lines for construction, machine and agricultural applications, using petroleum or water based hydraulic oils and rubber hoses. Steel wire braided hydraulic hoses are widely used in mining hydraulic supports, oilfield mining machine automatic hydraulic systems, mining engineering and other industrial sectors for the delivery of relatively high pressure and temperature gases and hydraulic oils, such as glycol, emulsion, lubrication Oil, mineral oil, fuel, hydrocarbons, etc. In addition, wire braided hydraulic hoses are particularly useful as hand drill assemblies.
1) The hose is specially made of synthetic rubber and has excellent oil resistance and heat aging resistance.
2) The hose is high pressure and the pulse performance is good.
3) The tube is tight and soft and small under pressure.
4) The hose has excellent resistance to sag and fatigue.
5) Weaving, winding hose length, even up to ten meters or even more than one hundred meters.
|Part No.||Hose Size ID||Hose OD||Working Pressure||Bend Radius||Burst Pressure||Weight|
Note：A variety of specifications are available for customization.