Industry Rubber Hose Use The Material
Industry Rubber Hose Use the material
High-pressure hose materials used in non-metallic materials and metal materials, high-pressure hose production process often used in non-metallic materials are bare rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, chloroprene rubber, etc., with the progress of technology and rubber industry The EPDM rubber, chlorosulfonated polyethylene, chloroprene rubber, hydrogenated nitrile rubber, etc. gradually applied to high pressure hose manufacturers products. Used in the manufacture of high-performance, high value-added high-pressure hose products. Non-metallic reinforced materials are nylon, poly cool fiber, with the development of the textile industry, aramid fiber and other high-performance materials gradually applied to high pressure hose. Metal wire with a circular section of the copper wire, galvanized steel wire as a skeleton layer material, with the computer simulation, testing and other technical progress, flat steel wire (cross-section of the oval copper wire) will be used in high pressure hose The High pressure hose used in new materials:
(1) EPDM Eli: excellent heat resistance, resistance to vapor, weather resistance, chemical corrosion and excellent electrical insulation properties, especially for glycol ether brake fluid and vegetable oil resistance to better The It is suitable for the manufacture of high pressure hose with heat resistance, steam resistance and strong corrosion resistance medium.
(2) chlorosulfonated polyethylene rubber: with excellent resistance to ozone and weather aging performance. Chemical resistance, excellent resistance to fire, oil and tear resistance. It is suitable for the manufacture of high pressure hose which is resistant to strong corrosive medium, flame resistant and ozone aging. It is especially suitable for the manufacture of rubber outer layer rubber used in harsh atmospheric environment.
(3) Chloroether rubber: has excellent weather resistance aging. Oil resistance, solvent performance. Good resistance to flame and low permeability, suitable for the manufacture of oil, ozone resistance, weather resistance and low permeability high pressure hose.
(4) Hydrogenated Nitrile Rubber: Has excellent oil resistance, corrosion resistance, high and low temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, resistance to dynamic fatigue, ozone resistance. Suitable for the manufacture of oil and other special requirements of high pressure hose.
(5) Nitrile rubber / PVC: oil, wear resistance, excellent resistance to ozone. Extrusion performance, easy processing, suitable for the manufacture of wear-resistant, ozone-resistant environment used in the high-pressure hose glue.