Industry Rubber Hose The Materials Used Are Divided Into
Industry Rubber Hose The materials used are divided into
The materials used in industrial hoses are divided into non-metallic materials and metal materials. Non-metallic materials often used in industrial hose production process are rubber, styrene-butadiene rubber, chloroprene rubber and so on. With the progress of technology and the development of rubber industry The EPDM rubber, chlorosulfonated polyethylene, chloroprene rubber, hydrogenated nitrile rubber, etc. gradually applied to industrial hose manufacturers on the product. Used in the manufacture of high-performance, high value-added industrial hose products. Non-metallic reinforced materials are nylon, poly cool fiber, with the development of the textile industry, aramid fiber and other high-performance materials gradually applied to industrial hose. Metal materials with a circular section of the copper wire, galvanized steel wire as a skeleton layer material, with the computer simulation, testing and other technical progress, flat steel wire (cross-section of the oval copper wire) will be used in industrial hose The New materials for industrial hoses:
(1) EPDM Eli: excellent heat resistance, resistance to vapor, weather resistance, chemical corrosion and excellent electrical insulation properties, especially for glycol ether brake fluid and vegetable oil resistance to better The Applicable to the manufacture of heat-resistant, resistant to steam and strong corrosive media industrial hose.
(2) chlorosulfonated polyethylene rubber: with excellent resistance to ozone and weather aging performance. Chemical resistance, excellent resistance to fire, oil and tear resistance. It is suitable for the manufacture of industrial hose which is resistant to strong corrosive medium, flame retardant and ozone resistance. It is especially suitable for the manufacture of rubber outer layer rubber used in harsh atmospheric environment.
(3) Chloroether rubber: has excellent weather resistance aging. Oil resistance, solvent performance. Good resistance to flame and low permeability, suitable for the manufacture of oil, ozone resistance, weather resistance and low permeability industrial hose.
(4) Hydrogenated Nitrile Rubber: Has excellent oil resistance, corrosion resistance, high and low temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, resistance to dynamic fatigue, ozone resistance. Suitable for the manufacture of oil and other special requirements of the industrial hose.
(5) Nitrile rubber / PVC: oil, wear resistance, excellent resistance to ozone. Extrusion performance, easy processing, suitable for the manufacture of wear-resistant, ozone-resistant environment, the use of industrial rubber glue.