Industry Rubber Hose Mainly Used For
Industry Rubber Hose Mainly used for
Industrial hose as modern engineering technology in one of the important parts of connected components, mainly used for wire, cable, automation instrument signal cable protection tube and civilian shower hose, specifications from 3 mm to 150 mm. The small diameter hose is mainly used in the protection of sensor lines of precise optical ruler and protection of industrial sensor lines. Widely used in machinery, chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, food, etc.
However, in the actual process of use, there are many industrial rubber pipes that occur due to excessive pressure, which causes the hose to break or break. Why? What's the range of pressure? Generally speaking, the pressure range of the hose is generally PN0.6-32.0 Mpa; Up to 42.0 MPa. Hose as installed in the pressure piping, the main pressure parts, sheath of corrugated pipe at the same time, according to the size of the pipeline pressure and its application, can choose a layer or layers of stainless steel wire or steel strip for weaving. Manufacturing process of high pressure wire braided hose
Add time: 2017-05-03
1. Mix and refine the inner layer glue, middle layer glue and outer coating with mixer. Extrude the inner tubing with extruder and cover with soft core or hard core coated with deformable. (liquid nitrogen freezing method is also free of core).
2. The compressor is pressed into the middle layer of glue, and the separation agent is collected and the width is cut according to the process requirement.
3, including the inner tube core tubing on winding machine or knitting machine winding copper plating on steel wire or copper coated steel wire, at the same time in winding machine or knitting machine will middle glue chip synchronous winding in every two layers or copper coated steel wire, copper coated steel wire winding wire at the beginning and the end of banding (some early winding machine need beforehand copper coated steel wire for prestressed stereotypes processing).
4. Cover the extruder again with the outer coating, then wrap the lead or the cloth sulfide coating.
5. Vulcanization through vulcanization tank or salt bath.
6. Finally remove the sulfide protection layer, pull out the pipe core, pull the pipe joint, and sample and suppress the test. In conclusion, the manufacture of high pressure oil pipe is more complicated with more variety of equipment and raw materials. But in recent years, the production process of hydraulic tubing with plastic or thermoplastic elastomer as the main raw material can be simplified, but the raw material price is high, and the rubber raw material is still the main raw material.